Kim Kardashian Has Had Enough of Dating Younger Guys

 When visiting the Kardashians, Oprah Winfrey had a one-on-one chat with one of its famous daughters Kim Kardashian. The host grilled the estranged wife of Kris Humphries with questions about her failed marriage with the NBA star and her relationship with her new beau Kanye West, 35.

"I feel like I've had an epiphany," Kim said of how her divorce changed her as a person. "A lot of my friends, people that I love to just sit and talk to and spend time with, are wiser and a little bit older than me. Before, all my boyfriends were younger. I always dated five years younger. My whole thing was completely different."

"And now I just love that I'm with someone that's a couple years older than me," the 31-year-old reality TV star added. "I love that my friends are sometimes even 20, 30 years older than me. That I can just enjoy their company and their experiences."

"It's like how Kourtney had this epiphany when she had her baby and she changed into a different person, I feel like I've had an epiphany over the last year," she continued. "For what I've been through I am that changed person, just from my own experiences."

In the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" that will air June 17, Oprah also asked Kim about the persistent rumors that her fairytale wedding with 27-year-old Kris was a stunt. Some other burning questions included "is Kanye West the new fairytale?" and "do you think you'd be here if you hadn't had a sex tape?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More