Kristen Stewart: It's Kind of Insane to Watch My Nude Scenes in 'On the Road'

 Kristen Stewart took some time to discuss her "On the Road" sex scene, which is said to be much more intense than her love scene with Robert Pattinson in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Speaking to MTV News, the 22-year-old beauty admitted that she "wasn't scared" when she has to expose nudity in the Walter Salles-directed drama.

In the movie, Stewart will appear in a number of nude scenes including a threesome between her and Garrett Hedlund as well as Sam Riley. Commenting on the love scene, the Los Angeles-born actress said, "It's kind of insane to watch now. I'm like, 'Who is that?' But I think - as every actress says when they do this is - it just felt so right."

The brunette beauty went on sharing, "It was so within a different world and so within a different environment that I don't even really feel - I mean, I am personally connected to it, of course - but it is something outside of myself." She added that she never regretted playing a sexually promiscuous character, stating, "I have kind of no qualms about it either. I think people are a little uptight."

In "On the Road", Stewart will play Marylou, a 16-year-old wife of Hedlund's Dean Moriarty. She is a free-spirited young lady who has an affinity for marijuana and sex. The actress confessed that director Salles had made her comfortable throughout the filming of the adult pic. "I felt so safe with Walter. Nothing was ever, ever about taking your clothes off," she said.

Based on a novel of the same title by famous Beat generation poet Jack Kerouac, "On the Road" is set to have its world premiere at the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival. Coincidentally, Pattinson's film "Cosmopolis" will also have its special screening at the festival.

Commenting on the potential competition between her film and Pattinson's, Stewart said, "It's such weird timing. I think if it was us or them. I think we'd take the cake." She added, "I haven't seen 'Cosmopolis' yet. I'm dying to see it. The first time I get to see it is actually in Cannes." Asked whose movie will be better, the actress enthused, "Mine!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More