Jennifer Lopez Not Sure If She'll Return to 'American Idol' Next Season

 Jennifer Lopez still has no idea about her future on "American Idol". Stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the only female judge on the reality show hinted that she might not return to the upcoming season because she misses "doing other things."

"I enjoy it. I really do enjoy it. Now this is my second year," she told host Ellen DeGeneres. The 42-year-old mother of two quickly added, "I don't know if I can go for a third year. It really does lock you down."

The estranged wife of Marc Anthony further mentioned her children as the things that may affect her decision. "Now they're getting more mobile. They're about to go to school," she explained. "I just don't know. I don't know."

Met at another event, J.Lo was asked to comment on the newly announced "The X Factor (US)" judges, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato. "They're both more than capable to handle it," so she told Access Hollywood at the Los Angeles premiere of her new film "What to Expect When You're Expecting".

"I think they'll have a good time," she went on gushing. "It's fun - working with the singers and doing your thing and knowing what you're talking about from experience and they both have that."

Asked what Spears and Lovato need to do on the Simon Cowell-created show, the "Papi" hitmaker said, "You don't have to be tough. There's not one way to do that, reality TV, and those competition shows [are] about being yourself, it's about being your best self and I think that's the most important thing."

Jennifer Lopez on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More