Kim Kardashian Gets Compared to Jennifer Aniston for Playing Coy About Love Life

 Kim Kardashian has found herself being compared to Jennifer Aniston. Unfortunately, it was not for a positive reason. In fact, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was being criticized by shock jock Howard Stern for playing it coy when it comes to the swirling speculations that she is dating Kanye West.

During an interview with AJ Calloway from Extra, Stern called Kardashian's coyness "insane". He then explained, "This is a girl who got famous revealing everything about her personal life, now... she thinks she's Jennifer Aniston, she's on there, 'I don't want to talk about Kanye, I don't want to speak about it, I don't read the tabloids, everybody back off.' "

Not stopping his dig there, the new "America's Got Talent" judge went on to say, "The second her show gets a dip in the ratings, she'll have Kanye out there in his underpants dancing around on her show." In the end, he concluded, "I mean, come on already, stop the nonsense, stop the madness."

Kardashian demurely declined to discuss the dating rumors during her recent appearance on the "Today" show. "I completely respect and understand that you have to ask these questions, but as I've said before, Kanye and I have been friends for years," she told host Ann Curry. "You never know what the future holds or where my life will take me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More