Sonali Bendre surprised to see hubby at Lakme Fashion Week


Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre, who was the show stopper for designer Siddhartha Tytler at Lakme Fashion Week 2012, was pleasantly surprised to see her husband Goldie Behl at the show.
Sonali Bendre told IANS, “He (Goldie) said he is not coming. It’s a pleasant surprise.”
The proud husband Goldie who walked in to encourage his wife, said, “Yes I wasn’t expected. I didn’t expect to attend, but we are both happy at this moment, and I thought of surprising her and congratulate Siddhartha.”
Sonali Bendre, who doesn’t generally walk the ramp for any designer, agreed to wear Siddhartha’s designs after wearing his clothes for four to five years.
“I don’t walk the ramp normally but I have been wearing Siddharth’s clothes for the last 4 to 5 years for all my shows from ‘Indian Idol’ to ‘India’s Got Talent’. I find them wearable, I love his cuts and I love the way he uses colors. I like his work and the finish,” Sonali told IANS.
She further added, “This year when he asked, could you be my show stopper I could not say no to him.”
Sonali Bendre dazzled the ramp wearing a black knee-length dress with an attractive sleeveless jacket which had colorful embroidery on it.
“She is wearing a jacket which has 30 panels. Each panel has been completely embroidered in different shapes. It was a fun piece to make it but not an easy piece at all,” designer Siddhartha said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More