Madonna Takes a Jab at Guy Ritchie in New Song 'I Don't Give A'

Rumor has it, Madonna is pulling aTaylor Swift in upcoming studio album "MDNA". The Material Girl is rumored to take aim at her ex-husband, director Guy Ritchie, in a track called "I Don't Give A" which features Nicki Minaj

"I tried to be a good girl/ I tried to be your wife/ Diminished myself," Madge sings the lyrics obtained by New York Post. "And I swallowed my light/I tried to become all/ That you expect of me/ And if it was a failure/ I don't give a [bleep]." 

The song was unveiled during a private listening party at The Agency Group in New York recently. Her representative Liz Rosenberg refused to deny or confirm the alleged inspiration behind the song, "I have not heard Madonna explain whether the lyrics are autobiographical or not." 

The spokesperson added, "She doesn't often explain lyrics to her songs, and she did have a few writing collaborators. I can only confirm that the response from the music press who heard the album was really exciting. They seemed to love it." 

Another song that refers to a former flame is called "Bang Bang". It contains lyrics, "Bang bang, shot you dead/ Shot my lover in the head/ Now my lover is dead/ And I have no regrets/ He deserved it/ And I'm going straight to hell/ And I got a lot of friends there/ And if I see that b***h in hell/ I'm gonna shoot him in the head again/ Cuz I want to see him die/ Over and over." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More