Lady GaGa's Picture From 'You and I' Video Unleashed, Premiere Date Revealed


Lady GaGa has just given a first look at her upcoming "You and I" music video in a form of a picture. Posted on her Twitter, the photo captures someone supposedly the Mother Monster from above. Wearing a white outfit, she's seen sitting on a piano bench. 


Along with the image, GaGa wrote, "Love is a Result. We bare an Unbearable Human Inability: to just 'be'." Two days later, she followed it up with another short tweet, "Less than a week." Rumor has it, the video will premiere on MTV this coming Thursday, August 18. 


A few days ago, the "Judas" singer hinted that the video will be her 1000th Tweet. By Monday, August 14, she has already posted 996 tweets. If she indeed plans to debut the video on Thursday, she needs to post at least one tweet each day leading to the upcoming premiere. 


"The [video is about the] idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture," she once said. "I knew I wanted the video to be about me sprinting back and walking hundreds of thousands of miles [ from New York City to Nebraska] to get him back." 


"I'm walking with no luggage and no nothing and it's just me and my ankles are bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes and I've got this outfit on and it's real sort of New York clothing and I'm sprinting." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More