Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Son NOT Starring in a Movie

Just as everyone got excited by the news that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's son Maddox is about to start a career in movie, a denial came. It was reported previously that the 10-year-old had been cast in Pitt-produced action movie "Battling Boy". Sources told Just Jared, that the rumors are simply "not true". 

Set to be released in theaters in 2013 under Pitt's Plan B production company, "Battling Boy" follows a son of a god or superhero who comes down from the top of a mountain at his father's behest in order to rid a giant city of monsters. Maddox was rumored to play the son of god.

It looks like his parents won't let him to enter the world anyway. Back in July, Jolie said that she would leave acting in favor of family life. "I'm older and I know who I am ...and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something ...than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family," she told Financial Times. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More