Enrique Iglesias Reveals Size of His Penis During Concert

Enrique Iglesias decided to share a rather personal information to his fans during his concert Down Under. The sexy singer did a little talk between his performances and chose the topic of virginity and what's packing underneath his trousers. 

Enrique first invited some male fans onto the stage and one of them said Enrique must be scoring a lot in the bedroom with his look. To this, the singer responded, "What does Spanish good looks have to do with the size of your penis? They're completely different things. Maybe I have the Spanish looks but I have the smallest penis in the world. I'm serious." 

Enrique's comment made the audience laughed and he talked some more. "I grew up with a lot of my friends and all of them lost their virginity with hookers," he continued. "Not that there's anything wrong with that! They had to pay for it. I wanted to wait for the right girl so I waited until I was 25." 

However, his own words about the age got twisted when he added, "I was nervous as s--t the first time. Usually the first time is not the best. Mine was in my mother's house. Let me be honest, I was actually 17 and a half ...I was really nervous. It lasted ten seconds." One of the men decided to come clean as well, saying he could only last 10 minutes in bed. "S**t, I don't even last 8 minutes now," Enrique responded. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More