Emma Watson Clueless About Daniel Radcliffe's Drinking Problem

Fans apparently are not the only ones left surprised by Daniel Radcliffe's admission of his addiction to alcohol. Emma Watson, the 21-year-old actor's co-star in the "Harry Potter" series, recently admitted to host David Letterman that she herself has no idea he had battled alcoholism.


The Hermione Granger depicter made the confession when stopping by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night, July 11. "To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about," she said. "But as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy ever."


When the question turned to whether she liked to drink, the 21-year-old was more reluctant to give her answer. "I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits," she did admit though. "We drink at 18 in the U.K.! But I'm actually legal to drink now in the U.S. It's worth mentioning, I'm 21!"


As David persisted with the topic, the actress, who has landed a role in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", finally opened up, "Yes, I actually have. I got very very drunk once in my life, as everyone does." When the audience cheered at her revelation, she added, "I've got drunk, I've been drunk and I'll bow to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More