New Trailer for STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC

It’s tough for me to get excited for anything Star Wars (over-exposure and the stain of the prequels) and I’m no fan of MMORPGs (I don’t play well with others), but I can’t help but admire the sheer ambition of BioWare’s Star Wars: The Old Republic.  This trailer not only hints at the number of characters and worlds you’ll be traversing, but the fact that they’ve also managed to include space battles intrigues me.  I’m not sure if it will all come together, but it certainly looks likeThe Old Republic will be the MMO that can draw everyone who fled from Star Wars Galaxies.
Hit the jump to check out the trailer and be on the lookout for more coverage on the game when E3 begins tomorrow.  Star Wars: The Old Republic is expected to be released in the second half of 2011 for Windows PC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More