Lady Gaga to Kick Off Another Tour Early Next Year

It seems like Lady Gaga has been on tour for about as long as she's been famous — and she apparently prefers it that way, as she recently told Rolling Stone, "I don't feel alive unless I'm performing, and that's just the way I was born."

So it's no big surprise that Gaga is already planning her return to the road, having just wrapped up her extensive international Monster Ball Tour. When asked about her return to the stage, Gaga told MTV UK, "I do have plans, it will be at the top of next year but I have to begin rehearsing by the end of this year. That's what I do. It's time for another marathon."

She explained that there's no time for a break, saying, "If you're running a marathon, and you're about to cross the finish line, you don't stop and say, 'Oh, once I cross it, it's over.' You run as fast as you can to get there as quickly as you can."

"So I guess, for me, it's about how many marathons I can run? how many dreams can I make true? Now, not for me, but for my fans."

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem likely that Gaga will be joined on future tours with her Born This Way collaborator Clarence Clemons, the legendary saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band. This week, it was confirmed that he'd suffered a stroke at home in Florida on Sunday. On Monday, Gaga tweeted to her fans, "Little monsters, my very close friend +musician on The Edge of Glory, Clarence Clemons is very sick. Can we all make some get well videos?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More