Selena Gomez Renames New Album 'When the Sun Goes Down' and Reveals Cover Art

Selena Gomez's upcoming studio album with The Scene is no longer titled "Otherside". The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress has changed it to "When the Sun Goes Down", and has unwrapped the CD by tweeting the picture which will be featured on its front page. 


"I wanted to be the first to give ya'll a sneak peek of my upcoming album cover for #WhentheSunGoesDown out June 28!" Selena wrote. Wearing a pearl head-piece and glossy pink lipstick, the singer looks stunning in her fur outfit. Sporting a bob wig with blunt bangs, she reclines in her throne. 


The first single of the album has already been embraced by music fans since March. A Spanish version of the song is currently being prepared and will likely be released soon. On Monday, May 2, she shared to her FB friends, "Recording the spainsh version of Who Says :) Dices, que soy imperfecta." 


Talking about the song, she once said, "This song is such a great message for my fans, and it really touched me when I heard it, and I thought it would be perfect for them. When I heard it, I feel like my fans need this song right now. Especially with Twitter and Facebook, it's just its really negative for me. ... Basically it's to the haters. It's to the people that try to bring you down." 


After the album is released, Selena will go on a headlining tour. Speaking of what she plans for the upcoming traveling show, she gushed, "I want it to be a big rave. A G-rated rave. I want it to feel like a party. I'm going to do different covers and I just want it to be really fun and just a big party. We're going to do a Britney [Spears] tribute." 


The Disney songstress is going to kick off the gig this summer on July 28 at Mizner Park Amphitheatre in Boca Raton, FL, and wrap it up on September 12 at Western Washington Fair in Puyallup, WA. She has tapped Allstar Weekend as her supporting act throughout the tour. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More