Lily Collins & Cam Gigandet Talk PRIEST, Karaoke, Video Games, and Gigandet Reveals His Xbox User Name



With director Scott Stewart’s Priest opening this weekend, I recently spoke with the cast and after the jump is my interview with Lily Collins and Cam Gigandet.  Since I had an extended interview with Collins at this year’s WonderCon, and I spoke to Gigandet at Comic-Con last summer, I tried to ask new questions.  We talked about their reaction to seeing the finished film, filming the action scenes, what have their experiences been like at WonderCon and Comic-Con, what’s their karaoke song, and what’s the last video game they’ve played.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More