Keira Knightley Ripped Down Her Bridesmaid Gown in Toilet

Actress Keira Knightley was the bridesmaid from hell at her brother's April wedding - everything that could have gone wrong for her on the big day did. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star watched her older brother Caleb marry his designer fiancee Kerry Nixon in Glasgow, Scotland, but admits the celebration was not without a few mishaps. 

She explains, "I don't know what happened. Normally I'm fine wearing clothes and I don't spill things down me. But, with that dress, every single drink I had... or, we had a curry buffet at the wedding, the curry went all the way down the dress." 

"And I went to the toilet and I got it (dress) stuck in the toilet door and the whole thing ripped down the back. So I was the worst bridesmaid in the entire world." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More