Danielle Staub Seeks Help for Psychological Issues, Quits Stripping Gig

Danielle Staub has just admitted she needs professional help. Just days after photo of her dancing in the nude at Scores Gentleman's Club in New York came out online, the former star of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" declared that she is seeking treatment for her psychological problems with the help of Dr. Drew Pinsky. 

The 48-year-old reality star told People Magazine, "I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help!" She continued, "My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial." 

Baring her secret, Danielle added, "For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure." She went on to share the reason why she could no longer keep delaying treatment. "Seeing how I have hurt myself and my family this time, I can no longer push it behind me," so she claimed. 

Danielle was recently reported to have signed a three-year contract with Scores Gentleman's Club. Under the contract, she is required to do both live and web appearances. Of the job, the TV personality said she was "coaxed" into signing the deal by her former business handlers, but has since "walked away". She added, "I have to own my mistakes and can't blame others." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More