Beyonce Knowles Is Topless in Official '4' Cover Art

Beyonce Knowles shows off some skin and bares her chest in a picture taken for the front page of her upcoming studio album "". Looking beautiful, the R&B performer leisurely places her hands on top of her head, and covers her breasts only with a fur scarf. 

A follow-up to her No. 1 album "I Am...Sasha Fierce", the upcoming album is named after Beyonce's favorite number. "We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me," she said. "It's the day I was born. My mother's birthday, and a lot of my friends' birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date." 

The album is led by women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)". Music video for the single was recently premiered during the top 3 performance night of "American Idol" on May 18, and the first televised performance of the song will be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" finale which airs next week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More