Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake Were Shy About Asking Lady Gaga to Do '3-Way'

You would think Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake would be over their skiddishness by now. After working together on the hugely popular "D--- in a Box" and nabbing Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson to guest star in the follow-up, "Motherlovers," the two were still shy about asking Lady Gaga to appear in their latest video for "3-Way."

The Digital Short was a highlight on Saturday Night Live over the weekend, but Gaga revealed to Detroit radio show Mojo in the Morning that Andy and J.T. were shy in asking her to do the skit.

"Justin was like, 'Umm so umm, we have a skit idea and umm, well, I’m not really good at this I’ll have Andy tell you.' Then Andy came and was like, 'Well, umm bluh blah we have this skit idea.'

"Then they both came in finally and they told me the story and I’m like, ‘Guys I get it.’ They’re like, 'We really like each other.'"

Gaga, who revealed in the interview that she has indeed participated in a few three-ways in the past, said it was an endearing experience. "I just said OK finally. I finally got it out of them," she said. "It was so cute."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More