Robert Pattinson Made Up Royal Connection

The "Twilight" star, Robert Pattinson left his native U.K. and moved to the U.S. prior to landing the lead role in the hitvampire franchise, and admits he used his British charm to win over American acquaintances.

Robert Pattinson even pretended to be friends with Britain's young royals in a bid to impress new pals, confessing his ploy to U.S. TV host Jimmy Kimmel. 

He says, "I don't think I've ever met them (the royals). I used to tell people when I came to the States that I did. They believed me! Five or six years ago when I first used to come to Los Angeles there weren't many English people, now there are like a million and people still believe me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More