Nicki Minaj on 'Openly Bisexual' Rumors: That's Not True

 Rapper Nicki Minaj has spoken out to deny reports she is "openly bisexual", insisting the rumors are "definitely not true". The "Your Love" hitmaker has been dogged by speculation about her sexuality after she joked about enjoying a threesome with singer Cassie and model/actress Lauren London last year.

The gossip was fuelled by a U.S. report suggesting she is "openly bisexual" and now she's decided to silence the rumors. She tells rock magazine Q, "That's definitely not true... I guess some people are thrown off by me embracing gay culture. But I don't feel the need to explain that. Unless someone asks me a specific question."

The Young Money first lady is now currently touring with her mentor Lil Wayne for his "I Am Music II" tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More