'Glee' Extra Regrets Spoiler but Slams Co-Creator

The "Glee" extra who gave a major spoiler via Twitter has opened up to the press after ditching the micro-blogging site. Nicole Crowther insisted that she didn't violate any code of ethics or contract for giving hint on who would be the prom queen and king because she was not an extra in the episode. 

Rather than learning it on set, Nicole said she overheard it at a dinner party from an extra who worked for the episode. "I didn't even know if the girl I heard it from was joking or telling the truth. I was not an extra for that scene and haven't been an extra on the show since Oct. 2010," the 21-year-old said, adding "I didn't violate any code of ethics or violate a contract." 

However, Nicole regrets the one tweet that turned her life into chaos. "I have been on the set of many shows and have never, and would never, give away any information...And I am truly sorry for any trouble I have caused. But that was never what I intended. I wanted to be just another speculator weighing in," she said. 

Beside the show's fans, co-creator Brad Falchuk threw a rant at her after the spoiler. He wrote on Twitter, "Hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?" 

In response to this, Nicole said, "Mr. Falchuk publicly humiliated me and has made it clear that he never wants me to work again in Hollywood." She wants him to make a clarification that she did not violate any rule. In addition, she is considering a legal option because her career has been put in jeopardy since many have been told to 'unfriend' her on Facebook and other social sites. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More