Lady GaGa Lost Virginity at 17 and Never Enjoyed Sex Until Luc Carl

Pop star Lady GaGa waited until she turned 17 before losing her virginity - but she only learned to enjoy sex after falling in love. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker's first intimate encounters with men were "absolutely terrible" and she admits it took a monogamous relationship with her boyfriend Luc Carl to change her mind about sex.

She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say, even then I wasn't ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience. It wasn't good at all. I have never not had safe sex, I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, that was always my rule. Otherwise you're playing Russian Roulette."

"But I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago with (Carl)... It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love. Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability and, for me, it was important to know that I was in a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More