Keith Urban's 'Without You' Video Features Nicole Kidman

Keith Urban has just debuted a music video for his latest single "Without You". The country music singer filmed it at Soundstage in Hollywood with Chris Hicky sitting behind the lens. Home movie footage including his nuptials with Nicole Kidman and their intimate moment at a beach are included as well.

"We wanted to keep the video simple by trying not to be too literal with the story and making sure we compliment the song," he said. "We had a good time making it so hopefully the fans love it, too. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out on the road soon."

He listed "Without You" in his 2010 album "Get Closer". Talking about the track, he stated, "It was uncanny how much it was suited to my life. I think if I'd written something like this, I would have felt it wasn't poetically disguised enough. Maybe it's because I didn't write it [that] I was able to hear how authentic and truthful it is."

Keith Urban's "Without You" music video

2 comments:

Gгeetingѕ! Very helpful аdvice in this paгticulaг aгticlе!

It is thе little changeѕ that proԁuce
the biggеst changеs. Mаny thanκs for sharіng!



mу website: crear facebook gratis

An impressive ѕhare! I have just fοrwаrԁed this onto a friend who has been conducting a little homework on this.
Anԁ he actually oгdered me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him.

.. lol. So allow me to reword thiѕ.... Thanκ YOU for
the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to tаlk about this matteг here on youг web page.


Feel free to surf to my blog post ... crear facebook gratis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More