Demi Lovato Reveals Inspiration Behind Wrist Tattoos, Returns to Twitter

Shortly after she was released from treatment facility in late January, Demi Lovato has got herself permanent tattoos on both of her wrists. The "Sonny with a Chance" star has recently spoken out about the new inks. In a new video message, she revealed that her fans are the inspiration behind one of the body arts.

"The journey that I went through and the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten," the 18-year-old songstress told Cambio. "So I went ahead and I got a little heart tattoo on my wrist." Pointing to her right wrist, she said, "Together they say 'Stay Strong,' but this one has a heart."

Demi continued to explain, "It's something that my fans were actually drawing on their wrists while I was still in treatment. Some people even got tattoos of it, so I wanted to show you guys that I will never forget the support that you guys gave me." She concluded with a promise, "I will look at it every day and remember you guys and be completely thankful for you."

In another news, the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas has returned back to Twitter. In her first tweets after months deactivating her account, she simply wrote, "Guess who's baaaaaaaack...!!!!!!!" Short while later, she posted, "I love you guys SO MUCH... this support is UNBELIEVABLE!! I'm tearing up I'm so thankful..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More