Video: Lady GaGa Makes a Duet With 'Born This Way' Cover Star Maria Aragon

 Lady GaGa called a local Toronto radio station earlier this week to talk with a 10-year-old Maria Aragon. The Grade 5 student at Isaac Brock School made GaGa cry when she listened to her rendition of "Born This Way". "[I] Can't stop crying watching this. This is why I make music. She is the future," she said.

"Not only do you have such a beautiful voice and you are so joyful to watch,
but every once in a while, whether people believe it or not, I have a very bad day," GaGa continued. "I was not having such a good day, and when (blogger Perez Hilton) sent me the video of you singing Born This Way, I was so overjoyed that I began to cry."

The Mother Monster who will have a concert at Air Canada Center in Toronto on March 3 said, "Maybe you're just going to have to come on stage with me and sing that song." As a warm-up, GaGa then happily backed Maria up when the little girl sang chorus lines in "Born This Way".

Footage of Maria Aragon singing "Born This Way" has so far drawn more than 3 million views on YouTube in around two days. It has reportedly become YouTube's most viewed video in the music category on mid-morning, February 18. "(Music is) my passion," she said. "I've made 72 videos already, so it's kinda obvious I like music."

Lady GaGa's chat with Maria Aragon:


Maria Aragon singing "Born This Way":

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More