Katy Perry Used to Hate Her Enormous Boobs

 Katy Perry longed for smaller breasts when she was a teenager - because cruel classmates taunted her for her busty figure. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker admits she hated her "enormous" chest when she was young and dreamed of having a stick-thin physique like supermodel Kate Moss.

She even resorted to wearing minimizer bras in a bid to reduce her appearance
- but now insists she's happy with her cup size because her curves "come in handy".

Perry tells Elle magazine, "When I was a kid... I had enormous boobs that I didn't know what to do with. I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-a** straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder... All I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know... that these things would come in handy someday."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More