Jennifer Aniston Looking for 'Little' Home in New York

 Jennifer Aniston wants to sell off her spacious Beverly Hills, California mansion and set down roots in New York so she can "go back home". The former "Friends" star, who was born in Los Angeles, spent her childhood in the Big Apple and it was there that Aniston developed a love for acting and attended a performing arts school.

She launched her career with stints in a number of Off Broadway productions before moving back to the West Coast when she was 20 to pursue her ambitions. But Aniston admits she's keen to "simplify" her life and reveals she's been contemplating the move for months, with plans to split her time between her
smaller house in L.A. and an apartment in Manhattan.

She tells People magazine, "This summer I woke up in the middle of the night in London, and I couldn't sleep, and I knew I really needed to simplify my life. And along with that came the thought, 'I should sell my (Beverly Hills) house'. I was like, 'Wait, I just built it; it was like my heart, my project, my love', but I had the realization that it is just too much for me. I'm not this person."

"I've had my old house (in L.A.) since '94, and I love it. I might just move back there. I'm looking for little spots in New York City to go back home. There are all sorts of things that are going to be happening in the near future, so I'm excited. I don't know what they are, but that's the fun part."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More