Eminem Sent Saucy Sex Gift to Elton John

 Rapper Eminem sent pal Elton John and his partner David Furnish a saucy sex gift when the pair wed in 2005. The naughty "Not Afraid" hitmaker decided to celebrate the union with a sex aid. Elton tells Rolling Stone magazine, "When David and I had our civil partnership, he sent us a present. In a case, on velvet cushions, were two diamond c**k rings."

In related news, Elton said in the candid interview about his pal Billy Joel, "I
always say, 'Billy, can't you write another song?' It's either fear or laziness. It upsets me. Billy's a conundrum. We've had so many canceled tours because of illnesses and various other things, alcoholism."

"He's going to hate me for this, but every time he goes to rehab they've been light. When I went to rehab, I had to clean the floors. He goes to rehab where they have TVs... I love you, Billy, and this is tough love. Billy, you have your demons and you're not going to get rid of them at rehab light. You've got to be serious."

But Joel insists he doesn't hate Elton. A statement from the "Uptown Girl" hitmaker reads, "I've worked with Elton for such a long time and I've enjoyed our relationship too much to let something as random as these comments change my affection for him. Elton is just being Elton."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More