Taraji P. Henson Goes Completely Naked in New PETA Ad

Taraji P. Henson is the newest celebrity who sheds her clothes and bares all for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). The 40-year-old actress flaunts her toned body, standing sideways and raising one of her hands to cover her breast as she holds the tip of her hair.

She recalled how HBO documentary "I Am an Animal" changed her life and made her vow never to wear fur. She remembered crying after watching footage, "I
was riveted.... Could you imagine somebody ripping your hair out, while you're still awake, fully conscious? It's ridiculous, for the sake of fashion."

"When I realized what went into - not just, we're not just even talking about a full-length fur coat, I'm talking about just ... fur on your gloves or on your jacket or - what goes into making that little piece of fur ripped my heart out. And as humans, we have control. What if someone said, 'Black skin is the new fur'?"

Before watching the animal cruelty, "I'm a girly girl. I love fashion, I would wear fur because it was hot. You know, whoever the hottest model was walking down the runway, whatever the new fashion was I was into it because I'm an actress," she confessed.

Now "hopefully, me using my face and my celebrity would help get people who look up to me. Maybe they'll be more inclined to educate themselves because education is the key," she gushed. The actress concluded, "I don't think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. End of story."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More