Susan Sarandon Sad She Was Snubbed by 'Glee'

 Susan Sarandon was disappointed when she wasn't asked to do the Time Warp again in the "Glee" episode which paid tribute to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". The cult 1975 movie became the focus of a recent installment of the hit musical show, with the cast re-enacting the songs and dance moves from the film that helped launch Sarandon 's career.

The Hollywood veteran had been rumored to have been offered a cameo appearance in the tribute episode, but she insists "Glee" bosses never approached her. She tells E! Online, "What I saw I thought was so fabulous."

"I thought it was so moving... They (people) kept asking if I was going to be on
the episode... (But) nobody spoke to me about doing anything on the show."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More