Rob Kardashian Offered $45,000 to Pose Naked for Playgirl

 Kim Kardashian's little brother has been offered $45,000 to bare all for Playgirl magazine. The publication's bosses insist model Rob Kardashian is a "perfect fit" for the mag. A spokesman tells Life & Style, "He's hot. Like real hot."

"While most people assumed we'd be interested in [Kourtney Kardashian's beau] Scott [Disick], my interest actually lies in the adorable Rob Kardashian," Playgirl rep Daniel Nardicio told E! News. "Rob is a perfect example of the classic Playgirl model, and we'd be proud to have him join the ranks of other quasi celebs to strip for Playgirl."

Kim herself has done a photoshoot for Playboy back in 2007. "When Hugh Hefner
himself asked me, I thought, I'm young, and this is iconic for me....And I think it looks great. I'll have those pictures forever," she reasoned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More