Ricky Martin Wants to Have Daughter

 Ricky Martin plans to expand his family because he's desperate to add a little girl to his brood of boys. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker is father to twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.

Martin recently admitted he wants more children, and will consider adoption in the future, and now he's revealed he longs for a daughter. He tells E! Online, "I want more (children). This is only the beginning of our family... I don't know (how many). Maybe one, two more. But yeah, definitely. I need daddy's girl."

Most recently, Ricky Martin gave some parental advice to fellow singer Elton
John, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More