Official Cover Art of Dr. Dre's 'I Need a Doctor' Ft. Eminem

 Cover art of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor" which features Eminem has been unleashed. Instead of boasting image of the two powerhouse rap artists, the artwork features a hospital board that shows where to go to "Aftermath Rehab Center" and "Detox Lab" among other "medical rooms."

Beside featuring the Slim Shady, "I Need a Doctor" also has Skylar Grey lending his vocal. It's produced by Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" mastermind Alex da Kid and will appear in Dre's next studio album "Detox" which will arrive later this year. The single itself will be released for
download on February 1.

"Detox" is a long-delayed album which will be Dre's first studio release since his 1999 effort "2001". He said, "One of the reasons it was taking so long is because I felt like I was doing it more out of obligation as opposed to really feeling it. As of last year, I've been really feeling where it's going and it feels good and I think I'm ready."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More