Kate Hudson Confirms Pregnancy but Denies Engagement

 Kate Hudson has spoken for the first time about her excitement over her pregnancy and dismissed rumors she's engaged to marry her rock star boyfriend Matthew Bellamy. The baby news surfaced earlier this month and was later confirmed by Hudson's mother Goldie Hawn, who told of her joy at the prospect of becoming a grandmother again.
Hudson has now opened up about her personal life in a new interview on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show", revealing she's convinced she's expecting a daughter and is already discussing possible names with the Muse rocker. The actress says, "I'm just starting to pop. We have a couple of names but we're not telling anyone. People tell you so much (about being pregnant) it drives me nuts. It feels like a girl, but I don't know. (My son) Ryder thinks it's a girl."

And when asked whether the happy couple will be walking down the aisle, Hudson dismissed rumors of an engagement - insisting she is not planning to get married again following her 2007 divorce from Chris Robinson, the father of her four-year-old son Ryder.

She says, "No, no, not that I know of! I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it and I don't feel it necessary to get married. I am 31, I already have one child and have had one divorce so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy."

The full interview airs in the U.K. on Friday, January 28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More