Johnny Depp Defends 'The Tourist' From Critics

 Johnny Depp has responded to critics slamming his new film "The Tourist", insisting he would not change a thing about the movie. The film, which co-starred Angelina Jolie, opened with disappointing figures when it hit cinemas last month and was savaged by many critics.

But Depp insists he's still proud of the project and is happy with the way it turned out. He tells EW.com,
"I wanted to work with Angelina and I felt like I had a good handle on the character. It was not a character that I'd really played before. I don't know the main ingredient of success at the box office. I just feel that's not something I can do anything about."

Depp plays a teacher caught up in a deadly international situation while on a European vacation. Despite the film's poor reviews and the lukewarm opening, Depp landed a Golden Globe nomination in the category of Best Actor in a Comedy or Musical. He'll learn of his fate on Sunday, January 16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More