'American Idol' Alum Alex Lambert: I'm Homeless and I'm NOT Lying

 Alex Lambert, a former contestant of "American Idol" season 9, shared some disturbing news on his Twitter on Tuesday, January 18. Becoming one of the cast of "If I Can Dream" soon after eliminated from the "Idol", the 20-year-old aspiring singer said he's been homeless after the Simon Fuller web series ended.

His rep quickly debunked it to Entertainment Weekly, "He's not homeless. I don't know where that came from. He's on a retainer, and he's getting money every month. He's working on demos. He's with writers, he's working on music." But Alex insisted, "I'm real! And I don't lie! and I would never lie to yall!(yall being my supporters who got my back through thick and thin) F**k yeah I was."
The story began after Alex tweeted on November 18, "Alright so I didn't want to bring my person life to my fans but I'm about to freak out if I don't tell yall the truth! Ever since IICD ended I've been kinda homless! Sleepin on the street and behind buildings.I have a choice to stay and persue my career or go back to texas and not do music! I'm usually a strong person but I can't take it anymore."

Despite hard time he's currently having, he assured fans he won't give up his music dream, "There's no way i'll ever stop making music as long as i live.. I didn't mean it like that! I just want yall to know the truth!" In further messages, he revealed about refusing to stay in one of his friends' house, "I've had so much help out here in LA! I just want to do things on my own! I have places to stay I just don't want to be a burden on anyone!"

Noting that he's "not an American Idol type person," Alex continued, "I have money! And soon I will have a place to stay! I just wanted to let yall know! I'm not some rich spoiled kid! That I've had to hustle and grind and I don't mind sleepin on the street as long as I get my chance! Because I will not take it for granted! I hope yall understand."

When his rep denied the homeless report, the questions raised by the rep were "How could he be texting? How could he be going into recording studio and sleeping on the streets?" One of those questions has been answered by him when he said in between the lengthy tweets, "I've been goin to coffee shops and other stores so I can tweet to my snaf!"

Speaking of the money he earned, Alex revealed, "The money that I was makin and have made I have sent home for my Mother and my 3 broke ass brothers sleepin on the ground!" He further denied making publicity stunt, "I know alot of people think I tweeted my living situation for publicity! But I don't give a damn about fame! I dont give a damn about money either! I have never had any and I've been just fine!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More