Katy Perry Considering Taking Russell Brand's Name

 Newly-wed singer Katy Perry is considering changing her last name to seal her union with husband Russell Brand. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, who was born Katheryn Hudson, wed the funnyman in a lavish ceremony in India in October and admits she likes the idea of becoming Katy Brand.

She tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "When people try to get my attention, like if I'm at an event or something like that and they want special attention, they go, 'Mrs. Brand!' And I go (turns head) shwoosh!" And when asked whether she would consider taking Brand's name as her own, Perry replied, "I am, actually."

During the appearance, Perry also came to perform her latest single "Firework".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More