Johnny Depp Waiting to Get Offer for '21 Jump Street' Cameo

 Johnny Depp is urging Jonah Hill to cast him in the new version of "21 Jump Street" - because the Hollywood star is eager to appear in the reboot of his 1980s TV series. Hill has signed up to star in a new movie version of the show and he recently revealed a cameo role has been written for Depp to return to the project that kick-started his career.

But Depp is worried producers have changed their minds about bringing him in for a guest appearance, as he hasn't been approached about the part - and he's appealing to Hill to get in touch. He tells MTV.com, "I've said I'm into it, but no one's actually approached me... Call him. I'm in. I think it'd be pretty easy."

Jonah Hill will star opposite Channing Tatum who takes another lead role in the buddy cop film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More