Emma Watson will miss ‘Harry Potter’


Emma Watson says she will miss the ‘Harry Potter’ series as it has been a ‘huge part’ of her life.
The actress shot to fame playing the role of Hermione Granger, a part she has portrayed for the last 10 years, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
But the ‘Harry Potter’ saga comes to an end next summer with ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2′, which she has already completed filming.
‘How do I feel about it ending? I haven’t decided yet. Freedom? Or panic? It’s both. Of course, it’s exciting and liberating in a way,’ she said.
‘But it’s also ‘Oh my God, it’s going to be over and it’s been such a huge part of my life.’ So I’ll miss it a lot,’ she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More