Katy Perry Thrilled About Dual Citizenship

Katy Perry's marriage to British funnyman Russell Brand is already paying great dividends - she can now dual for dual citizenship and avoid the long queues in immigration at London airports. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed Brand in India in October, and insists easy entry to the U.K. was not a factor in her decision to get married - but it helps.

She hopes the citizenship will make her frequent transAtlantic trips less stressful when she touches down in London. Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "A gay couple I know are going to get married for British citizenship and I'm like, 'Oh!' "

"But of course I want to get dual citizenship. Those lines at Heathrow (airport) are disgusting. So, I mean, that would be a perk, right?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More