Emma Watson Willing to Work for Free for Organic Clothing Line


"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson is expanding her fashion empire by teaming up with famed designer Alberta Ferretti to create a new organic clothing range. Watson has modeled for British style giant Burberry and last year and became a creative consultant for Fair Trade fashion brand People Tree.

The 20-year-old actress has now confirmed she is working on a new project with Ferretti, revealing the Italian style guru approached with an idea for an organic collection after seeing her range for People Tree. Watson tells Us Weekly, "We are doing an organic clothing range. I can't reveal the name yet but there will be more information about it soon... (Ferretti) wrote to me and said, 'I saw what you did with People Tree and I think it's a great idea and will you do something with me?' "

And Watson hints she won't be getting paid for her work with Ferretti, adding, "I will put it out there that I will work for anyone for free if they are prepared to make their clothing fair trade organic." The collection is expected to be released next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More