Bollywood heroine Katrina Kaif Meet hot-headed in ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’


Katrina Kaif in Yash Raj Films’ next project is so volatile and unpredictable character that the essay that needs special preparation.
Written and budding Ali Zafar Abbas, ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ named as the male lead will be directed by film star Imran Khan. According to producer Aditya Chopra’s brief, after preparation for Katrina will play temperamental girl.
“My role is about all I can say that this girl is the closest I came to quite a number of challenging some games ‘Namaste London’ was and that was a cakewalk compared to this girl in the movie Ali . … something else.. I go completely out who her own. to play the role of Katrina “I” I’m not saying the game can see.
The romantic comedy is scheduled for release in 2011. Ali YRF was for many years with “rogue company”, “New York”, “Tashan” and “Jhoom Barabar Jhoom ‘as assisted on such films.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More