Naked scenes get better with age: Helen Mirren


Veteran actress Helen Mirren says going nude for the camera gets better for an actor with age.
She is 65, but has no hang ups about featuring in sex scenes and that too nude, reports dailymail.co.uk.
‘As you get older, naked stuff gets easier… more to do with the role than what men in the audience think. There’s a liberation about it,’ said Mirren.
The latest scene involving her was shot for ‘Love Ranch’, in which she plays a brothel owner. The scene was being canned by her husband, Taylor Hackford, and she was shooting with a much younger actor, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, all of 35.
‘I didn’t want it to be a fake, romantic soft-lensed moment. I trusted him (my husband) to make it as true as possible. On every level I felt I was in safe hands with my husband. Not just that he wouldn’t embarrass me but also that he would make it realistic and natural,’ she added.
In the past, Mirren has appeared naked in several films including ‘Age of Consent’, ‘Savage Messiah’, ‘O Lucky Man!’, ‘Caligula’, ‘Hussy’, ‘Excalibur’, ‘The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover’ and ‘Calendar Girls’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More